Effective Date: Novermber 9th, 2023
Thank you for visiting Smarter Computing’s website at https://www.smartercomputing.org/ (the “Website”). Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting the personal information that you provide to us.
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you voluntarily submit them through our website forms or other means.
- Non-Personal Information:
- We may also collect non-personal information, such as browser type, IP address, and pages visited, to improve the performance and content of our Website.
How We Use Your Information:
- Providing Services:
- We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and provide you with the services you request.
- Improving User Experience:
- Non-personal information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user movements to improve the overall user experience.
- We may use your contact information to send you updates about our services, newsletters, and other relevant information. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
Sharing Your Information:
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. However, we may share information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
- We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving communications from us and can request the deletion of your personal information at any time.