Recently Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy Note 9. The phablet was introduced during the Unpacked, in New York, in the United States.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 arrived with some small changes compared to its predecessor, the Note 8. The focus is for your S-Pen renewed.
The pen comes with own battery and Bluetooth LE. With the device, it works as a mini remote control. By the item it is possible to take photos with the unit and even control presentations of Note 9 or items with Bluetooth connectivity.
Already the design follows the same four color options, black, blue, lavender (pink) and copper (brown). The models will also be on sale in versions of 128 GB and 512 GB.
Divided in these versions, the first should come with a RAM memory of 6 GB and a storage of 128 GB. The following with 8 GB of RAM and internal memory of 512 GB. The two feature support for microSD card of up to 512 GB.
The processor is Snapdragon 845, and the battery has capacity of 4,000 mAh. Samsung highlights that the capacity of this processor is 21% better than the previous model.
The rear camera has two sensors and a 12-megapixel camera and allows you to adjust the aperture of f/1.5 and f/2.4. With this detail it is possible to shoot in locations of low lighting.
To finalize your settings, the mobile device displays the screen of 6.4 inches with a resolution of QuadHD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels). The device comes with the operating system to its factory Android The (8.1) with forecast update for Android P (9).
Technical data sheet Galaxy Note 9
See below the technical sheet of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9:
- Size of screen: 6.4-inch;
- Screen resolution: QuadHD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels);
- Display panel: Super AMOLED;
- The main camera (dual): wide-angle 12 MP and variable aperture (f/1.5-2.4); telephoto of 12 MP and f/2.4;
- Front camera (selfie): 8 MP and f/1.7;
- System: Android 8.1 Oreo;
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (8 cores);
- Memory RAM: 6 GB, or 8 GB;
- Storage (internal memory): 128 GB or 512 GB;
- MicroSD card: compatible;
- Battery capacity: 4.000 mAh;
- Dual SIM: yes (commercially called Samsung Duos);
- Telephony: LTE of up to 1.2 Gb/s;
- Weight: 201 grams;
- Colors: black, blue, lavender (pink) and copper (brown).