Week of presentation in Spain of important terminals, first had the opportunity to know that Orange would be done with the Motorola Milestone thanks to the interview we did in Engadget Óscar Rodríguez. It comes updated with Android 2.1, and if you buy it free, multimedia station is included in the price, 499 euros.
The second terminal comes from the hand of Vodafone, Mr Matias was the presentation of the HTC Legend for our country. We were covering all the details thanks to twitter live.
CTIA, barrage of androids
Assumes that the most important fair on our theme takes place in Barcelona, we speak of the Mobile World Congress, but the Americans always put your baby squid and prepare an exhibition in the United States call CTIA, It has been moving really important for the future of the industry, the two most important:
- The most notable model, above all by its output in Europe, is the Samsung Galaxy S, the terminal Android that we were waiting for the Korean company. The SuperAmoled screen we have to add a three times higher than an iPhone 3 g processing capacity.
- The other phone to highlight is the HTC EVO 4G, another derivative of Nexus One screen of 4.3-inch, 8 megapixel camera, output, HDMI, and more importantly, Debuts WiMAX connectivity. Detail that makes sure its output in other markets is not so sure.
In addition to presentations by Milestone and Legend, we’ve had other interesting news in the world of the operators, highlighting the comparative rates to surf from our phones made by Plokiko to the page.
Other interesting news are threats to the operators do not continue to invest in their networks, and the launch of netbooks from 29 euros by Movistar and Vodafone operators.
Other Android themes
News important to the large number of users with HTC Hero in Spain, has been already set a date of update for Android 2.1. On the other hand, to make the wait for HTC Desire less you proposed a survey on the possible colors of the terminal. The results are clear, the color black is imposed, followed by silver.
Even in this summary can give us account today revolves around Android, which is that the operators love to Google’s operating system, but I’d like to explain some reasons why prefer.
We can also build on concrete evidence to determine which screen is the best on the market, but it is interesting to stop thinking as three years have passed and iPhone 3GS screen is the best or is at the height of the best.
A story that has to do with the CTIA, is that Opera returned to present publicly its Opera Mini for iPhone with excellent reception, you can see it in operation in video in this post.
Other interesting news
- Samsung Wave certified DivX HD, the following: Samsung Galaxy S
- HTC: a terminal Windows Phone 7 Series this year, satisfied with Nexus One.
- Nokia and your phone with 12 megapixel camera, first images.
News more valued by readers
- HTC Desire also in black color, what you like most?
- Motorola Milestone Android 2.1 with Orange exclusive
- HTC EVO 4G, Android and WiMAX go hand in hand
- Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Yes, now officially launched
- HTC Legend exclusive with Vodafone: the pretty girl of the Android at an interesting price