Change of year and we are still getting fatter file Galaxy Xatakamovil, the section where we link the most interesting articles from publications related to our blog:
- Still hungover for a cargadisimo CES 2011 news in it comes to mobility, not can only bind you fantastic coverage that Engadget partners are giving to the event. On Facebook you have a good summary of all the tests that have been published so far, including that of the Motorola Atrix 4G that illustrates this post, curious tandem of smartphone and UMPC.
- Lives in red have begun the year facing two of the best phones in 2010: Samsung Galaxy S vs. iPhone 4. The post focuses on the characteristics of the Galaxy S and measured with respect to the iPhone. Probably one of the comparisons more humane and objective that a server has read lately.
- If you’re concerned in increasing your productivity, take a look at these timers Pomodoro that Quiviger partners have analysed. The “Pomodoro” technique consists of spend 25 minutes to a single task, and of course mobile can lend us a hand. On Engadget they recommend an application for Android, one for iPhone and another for any mobile Java-compatible.
- Free Android guys teach us to make the most of Dropbox on Android. An interesting article that reveals the multiple possibilities of one of the most popular cloud services. I pointed out how easy that is to synchronize our passwords with all teams through Dropbox and 1Password.
- And to start the year could not miss some predictions. Albert Cuesta says PDA channel their views on the deployment of networks 4G that we will not see in 2011 or the return of Windows Phone and Palm to the first rows of operating systems, among others.
We will bring more in fifteen days. You can help us discover sources by sending us your links to our contact mail.