We ended the week with a new installment of Galaxy Xatakamovil, our selection of links to other publications about phones and operators of the last fifteen days:
- Little remains to be said about the HTC Desire HD because our colleague Kote has reviewed it thoroughly for Engadget. The analysis is divided into three parts: part I (design, dimensions, screen, boot, price), part II (hardware, autonomy, call quality) and part III (interface, services, camera, conclusions and alternatives).
- Cooking ideas have not been in the typical Christmas card and they told us what are their technological wishes for 2011. We are sure that you will share proposals, among them that Nokia “ return to career ” a protocol for instant messaging for mobile devices that unifies all of the current options.
- Quarterly report July-September on the blog of the CMT reflecting earnings, declines in prices fallen and record for data traffic.
- Smartblog guys have resolved some another headache for new buyers listing the different series of BlackBerry and pointing their differences in detail.
- Androidsis has analysed the new version of the Android Market, among other things improves the aesthetics, but still limping in payment methods and as a channel of communication between user and developer.
- And finish with humor the year, do not miss this sketch from the BBC that the companions of CanalPDA have been found. Even if the video is in perfect English, it is not difficult to end desternillando with the linguistic references in a conversation of greengrocers to the world of mobile telephony.
This is all, fifteen more. You can help us discover sources by sending us your links to contact mailbox.